Future Steps Consultancy has been established to provide specialist services to children in school hours.
As a specialised service we understand the changes that are upon us when delivering occupational therapy. As a result we want to continue our excellent outcomes by providing alternative packages to schools, and professional organisations.
We are able to provide a variety of services that are individualised to your needs, developed by years of clinical experience and expertise. Programmes have been tailored to ensure the child’s educational stages are met when in the school environment.
We offer intervention to children, altering their ability to function in aspects of their daily life and improve their academic performance.
By offering early in-school intervention to children that present with motor co-ordination and sensory processing disorders, you will alter their school performance seeing an improvement in their:
- Social interaction with peers
- Enjoyment of learning
For more information on the School services provide by Future Steps, please click the links below
- Handwriting Clinics
- Consultation visit conducted by Specialist OT
- Screening assessment of children
- Screening Tools to allow staff to qualify if a child needs further support
- School screening assessments would take place prior to the implementation of the groups.
- Training for staff to run and understand the principles of our programmes
- Review visits
- Programme manuals
- Occupational Therapy staff to run the treatments within the school if needed
- Training for Education and Health Professionals
- Parent Training
- Private Services